Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Random Thoughts

  • I think black licorice is a joke on the part of candy companies, because it tastes less like candy, and more like nasty crap.

  • Don't talk to me in the restroom. My list of "People I Talk to While My Pants Aren't On" is short, and you are not on it.

  • Fake sugar would be a better idea if it tasted anything like real sugar.

  • The best place to stand and chat in a large group is the narrowest part of the hallway. Oh wait.

  • I don't hate haircuts, I just hate small talk. And people.

  • Are all Scientologists celebrities?
  • Put your Confederate flag away. The Confederacy stood for crappy things like slavery and secession. Plus you lost.
  • Contrary to popular belief, I am not a complete idiot. But I'm close. I'll keep working on it.
  • Two is not always better than one. (i.e. broken kneecaps)
  • I am terribly afraid of being chased up the stairs, but not down them.
  • Don't walk in the road. If I hit you with my car, I'm not the one who's going to have a broken pelvis.

1 comment:

  1. First, I don't appreciate the snotty black licorice remark. Second, I don't appreciate the coughing fit you just gave me by reading this. I was going to tell you which were my favorites, but I couldn't decide. They are ALL my favorites. Hilarious!!!!

    ReplyDelete